Skip to main content

Weight Loss Tips From a 39-Year-Old Mom Who Have Lost 54 Pounds in 5 Months Without Exercising or Starving

THIS, the Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is essentially astonishing.
It may not be for every single person out there but it has helped many people to lose weight permanently.
And I’ve witnessed it with my own two eyes.

Hi, I am Susan and I’d like to tell a story that I know will resonate with you…
I tussled with great weight fluctuations ever since my first pregnancy back in 2011.
I was 117 lbs. before I got pregnant. I was 174 lbs. at the end of that pregnancy.
Just about 2 months after giving birth I managed to return to 122 lbs however it was short-lived.
Two years later, inside 3 months my weight skyrocketed from 122 lbs to 171 lbs!!!
It was the spring of 2014. 
Between 2014 and 2018 my weight just kept fluctuating between 176-192 lbs.
One day I got engaged and wanted to lose weight for the wedding.
I began at 192 lbs and worked my butt off in the gym, counting calories, drinking only water, working out some more, cutting more calories and so on.
By the date of my wedding, I managed to return to 166 lbs.
I was working out all single morning for 1.5 -2 hours jogging on treadmills, lifting weights, using the elliptical, doing squats, etc.
It was NOT EASY.
And the moment I stopped working out my weight slowly began to creep back up.
Working out each day isn’t a sustainable way to live for me. I had a target of getting to 138 lbs and it didn’t seem to matter how hard I was working out or how well I was eating— my weight wouldn’t budge from 168 lbs.
Fast forward about 6 months and I got pregnant for a second time.
I was 168 lbs in the starting of that pregnancy and by the time I went to the hospital to deliver my child I weighed in at 215 lbs.
After having my child, my weight dropped to 204 lbs but wouldn’t go any lower.
I’d lose a couple of pounds then I’d receive a couple of pounds and so on.
I was so unhappy with the manner that I looked and felt.
A woman I work with had just read that e-book and said to me into trying it. I ordered this book right before Christmas last year and read all thing in a matter of days!
My friends know I HATE reading but I just couldn’t put this thing down. I had my last “healthy” meal—cabbage soup, raw vegetables and water in New Year’s Eve.
I began the Okinawa Flat Belly on New Year’s Day. I followed the day-after-day, step-by-step food plan to the T. It was very VERY easy and everything I ate was delicious.


My opening weight on New Year’s Eve was 203 lbs. Today, just under five months later, I’m at 158 lbs! And that’s with NOOOOOOO exercise!
Just following this yummy meal plan, I’m down 46 lbs. It’s surprising. It’s simple.
And I’ll live the rest of my life telling others about this book and will live the rest of my life eating this way.
And please do not get me wrong, exercise is very important and I will be including it into my daily routine very soon so I can firm up, however, the fact that I gave 46 lbs without even going on so much as a nightly walk is just beyond amazing to me.
If you are a woman who has been trapped in the weight loss yo-yo cycle, you owe it to yourself to have a copy of the Okinawa Flat Belly program.

I truly hope it has even a fraction of the effect on your life that it has had on mine because the information you are going to learn has forever changed my life.
– Susan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns Prep Time:  15   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  45   minutes Servings:  2   servings Calories:  269.5 kcal Ingredients 1.5   lb   Zucchini 1/2   tsp   Salt 2   Egg 1/4   cup   Parmesan Cheese   grated 2   cloves   Garlic   minced or pressed 1/8   cup   Butter Instructions Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands. Add eggs, cheese and garlic. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter. Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding. Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes. Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed. Notes Net Carbs: 7.25g NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better r

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef Prep Time:  10   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  40   minutes Servings:  4   servings Ingredients 500   g   sirloin steak   cut into strips 2   tablespoons   of honey 3   tablespoons   cooking oil   divided 2   tablespoons   soy sauce 1/4   teaspoon   pepper 3   spring onions thinly sliced 2   garlic cloves   minced 1   tablespoon   sesame seeds Instructions In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and honey, mix until combined Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better results with your current keto regime… 

6 Proven Methods For Rapid Weight Loss

There are now 1 billion overweight adults around the world! Let that sink in. To give you an indication of how many people that is, just 200 years ago, that was the entire population of the planet. Also, over one-third of the American population is obese. This means that one in three people you see walking past are overweight. These are some shocking statistics and it’s no question why 45% of all Americans put weight loss as their New Year’s resolution every year. In this new life of fast food, technology, and sedentary lifestyles, the weight of the individuals in the population is ballooning. With all-you-can-eat buffets and take out foods that can be delivered to your door, gaining weight seems all too easy. But how do we lose it? And how can we do this quickly? You have that wedding in 5 weeks or that reunion at the end of the month. You want to lose weight to have confidence and have pictures that are flattering. You’ve been told how to lose weight – it’s s