Skip to main content

This Diet Plan Actually Works – Doable Weight Loss Tips from a 40 Year Old Mom Who Lost over 42 Pounds in 5 Months

THIS, the amazing truth. Carly Donovan and her Cinderella Solution is essentially astonishing.
It might not be for all single person out there but it has assisted a lot of people to lose weight — permanently.
And I have observed it with my own eyes.
Hi, I am Linda and I’d like to share a tale that I believe will resonate with you…
I struggled with great weight ripples ever since my first pregnancy back in 2010.
I was 118 lbs before I got pregnant and at the end of that pregnancy, I was 176 lbs.
About two months after giving birth I managed to get back down to 118 lbs however it was short-lived.
2 years later, inside about three months my weight skyrocketed from 118 lbs to 172 lbs!!!
That was the autumn of 2013.
Between 2013 and 2017 my weight just kept fluctuating between 174-188 lbs.
Finally, the big day has arrived and I got engaged. And I wanted to lose weight for the wedding.
I started at 188 lbs and worked my butt off in the gym, drinking only water, counting calories, working out some more, cutting more calories, etc.
By the date of my wedding, I succeded to get down to 164 lbs.
I was working out every morning for 1.5-2 hours jogging on treadmills, doing squats, using the elliptical, lifting weights, etc.

Course, it was HARD. 

Then, the moment I stopped working out my weight slowly started to creep back up.
To exercise every day isn’t a sustainable way to live for me. I had a goal of getting to 135 lbs and it didn’t seem to matter how hard I was working out or how well I was eating— my weight wouldn’t budge from 164 lbs.
Fast forward about five months and I got pregnant one more time.
I was 164 lbs at the beginning of that pregnancy and by the time I went to the hospital to deliver my son I weighed in at 214 lbs.
After having my son, my weight dropped to 203 lbs but wouldn’t go any lower.
I would lose a couple of pounds then I’d receive a couple of pounds, etc.
I was very, very upset with the way that I looked and felt.
A girl I work with had just read the Cinderella Solution by Carly Donovan and said to me into trying it. I gave an order this e-book right before Christmas last year and read the everything in a matter of days!
My family and my friends know I DISLIKE reading but I just could not put this thing down. New Year’s Eve I ate my last “healthy” meal—cabbage soup, raw vegetable,  and water.
Then, On New Year’s Day, I began the Cinderella Solution. I tracked the day-to-day, step-by-step food plan to the T.
It was very VERY easy and everything I ate was delicious.
My beginning weight on New Year’s Eve was 203 lbs. Today, just under 5 ( five) months later, I am at 158 lbs! And that’s with ZEROO work out!
Literally just following that yummy food plan, I lost 45 lbs. It is fascinating. It is simplistic.
And I will spend the rest of my life telling people about this fascinating book and will live the rest of my life eating this way.
And do not get me wrong, work-out is very significant and I will be including it into my daily routine very soon so I can firm up, but the fact that I lost 45 lbs without even going on so much as a nightly walk is just beyond amazing to me.
If you are a lady who has been caught in the weight loss yo-yo cycle, you owe it to yourself to have a copy of the Cinderella Solution weight loss program.
I really hope it has even a fraction of the effect on your life that it has had on mine because the information you will learn has forever altered my life.
– Linda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns Prep Time:  15   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  45   minutes Servings:  2   servings Calories:  269.5 kcal Ingredients 1.5   lb   Zucchini 1/2   tsp   Salt 2   Egg 1/4   cup   Parmesan Cheese   grated 2   cloves   Garlic   minced or pressed 1/8   cup   Butter Instructions Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands. Add eggs, cheese and garlic. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter. Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding. Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes. Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed. Notes Net Carbs: 7.25g NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better r

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef Prep Time:  10   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  40   minutes Servings:  4   servings Ingredients 500   g   sirloin steak   cut into strips 2   tablespoons   of honey 3   tablespoons   cooking oil   divided 2   tablespoons   soy sauce 1/4   teaspoon   pepper 3   spring onions thinly sliced 2   garlic cloves   minced 1   tablespoon   sesame seeds Instructions In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and honey, mix until combined Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better results with your current keto regime… 

6 Proven Methods For Rapid Weight Loss

There are now 1 billion overweight adults around the world! Let that sink in. To give you an indication of how many people that is, just 200 years ago, that was the entire population of the planet. Also, over one-third of the American population is obese. This means that one in three people you see walking past are overweight. These are some shocking statistics and it’s no question why 45% of all Americans put weight loss as their New Year’s resolution every year. In this new life of fast food, technology, and sedentary lifestyles, the weight of the individuals in the population is ballooning. With all-you-can-eat buffets and take out foods that can be delivered to your door, gaining weight seems all too easy. But how do we lose it? And how can we do this quickly? You have that wedding in 5 weeks or that reunion at the end of the month. You want to lose weight to have confidence and have pictures that are flattering. You’ve been told how to lose weight – it’s s