Skip to main content

How I Lost 41 Pounds And Became Lean, Healthy and Energized In 46 Days

HOW THE LEAN BELLY BREAKTHROUGH SYSTEM HELPED ME LOSE 41 POUNDS AND GOT ME LEAN, HEALTHY, AND ENERGIZED IN RECORD TIME…
…just by following a simple step-by-step system and without killing myself in the gym or struggling with restrictive “fad diets” or taking expensive supplements, or depriving myself of my favorite foods.

I’m Gemma and I’m 43 years young!
WARNING: women over 40! Don’t even think about dramatically accelerating your metabolism until you read this…
Not too long ago I felt miserable and had a complete lack of confidence in myself because of my poor metabolism and my low energy levels.
The embarrassment was simply too much for me to bear.
I felt I could not even go out to social events, let alone play with my kids in the park or even sunbathe in my favorite one-piece swimsuit at the beach.
I was too ashamed of how people stared at me as they walked by.
My sister knew how I felt and shared with me the”Lean Belly Breakthrough” system by body transformation expert Bruce Krahn.
It is the simple step-by-step blueprint that she used to lose 36 pounds and get back into shape.
At first, I thought its claims were just hype but the mirror doesn’t lie. Now, I love nothing more than getting into my 2-piece bathing suit  and showing off my figure at the beach.
And even more exciting, I finally feel so full of energy throughout the day and I am always laser focused. What’s more, I can play with my toddler twin boys for hours on end  as if I were a childish elementary school girl.
Thanks to this “newly discovered breakthrough” ,it became clear to me that losing weight is not all about me counting my calorie intake gram by gram, working out and killing myself like a gym rat, or even depriving myself of my favorite foods.
Other “fad diets” I’ve tried from gurus that claim to have walked the walk and talked the talk produced a yo-yo effect, so after all my sacrifice, my weight would bounce right back, and needless to say my energy levels disappeared, keeping me sluggish, depressed and with frequent massive panic and anxiety attacks.
What makes the “Lean Belly Breakthrough” system different is that it is designed to achieve long-term results, quickly, and without bouncing. It does this by attacking the root of the problem without excessive exercise, weird foods, and expensive supplements.
The science in this amazing system makes it completely unique and life transformational. I immediately incorporated it into my daily life with no problems whatsoever as its step-by-step “3rd grade level” instructions made it super easy to follow.
No more counting or measuring calories.
No more exhausting workouts or hard to find exotic foods.
For the first time ever, I have full control of my life.
Words cannot explain how excited and happy I am that my sister shared this life changing system with me.
My self-esteem is through the roof and I can proudly say my confidence is back. My harmful stress levels have decreased and I look and feel great! And a pleasant surprise for me was that my skin now glows and my hair shines just like they used to when I was in my 20s.
I have constant surges of energy throughout the day and I’m able to spend quality time with my kids, and I believe it can do the same for you.

Imagine being able to wake up every single day and seeing yourself in the mirror fitting into those forgotten pair of jeans you loved wearing a couple of years ago.
Imagine being laser focused throughout the day, having a constant boost of energy without any post lunch slump, or the need for coffee.
Imagine being able to play with your kids without feeling any sort of pain or chronic tiredness. Imagine dramatically reversing the aging process and feeling a sudden surge of youthfulness that you can also admire in your new radiant skin and shiny hair.
If I wouldn’t have made this pivotal decision, the consequences would’ve been disastrous and probably not only would I have kept destroying my metabolism, I would’ve also unleashed a set of secondary chronic illnesses like heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and joint pain, just to name a few.
This was exactly what happened to me, and I’m so grateful that I stumbled upon Bruce Krahn’s incredible system because it transformed and changed my life forever.
If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Bruce’s presentation on the Lean Belly Breakthrough system, which you can find right here.
Turn up your speakers and click the play button to watch now.
I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.



I really hope it has the same impact on you as it did on me. Because the information you’re about to learn has literally saved my life.
– Gemma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns

Keto Zucchini Hash Browns Prep Time:  15   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  45   minutes Servings:  2   servings Calories:  269.5 kcal Ingredients 1.5   lb   Zucchini 1/2   tsp   Salt 2   Egg 1/4   cup   Parmesan Cheese   grated 2   cloves   Garlic   minced or pressed 1/8   cup   Butter Instructions Coarsely shred zucchini (about 4 cups) into a medium bowl, add salt and let it stand for 15 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture with hands. Add eggs, cheese and garlic. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of butter. Mound about 2 tablespoons of mixture and flatten in a skillet to form a patty. Add patties to the pan, but avoid overcrowding. Cook until golden then turn once and cook until golden about 6 – 8 minutes. Repeat until mixture is finished, add more butter to the pan if needed. Notes Net Carbs: 7.25g NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better r

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef

Keto Sticky Sesame Beef Prep Time:  10   minutes Cook Time:  30   minutes Total Time:  40   minutes Servings:  4   servings Ingredients 500   g   sirloin steak   cut into strips 2   tablespoons   of honey 3   tablespoons   cooking oil   divided 2   tablespoons   soy sauce 1/4   teaspoon   pepper 3   spring onions thinly sliced 2   garlic cloves   minced 1   tablespoon   sesame seeds Instructions In a bowl add soy sauce, pepper, onions, garlic, sesame seeds and honey, mix until combined Add the steak strips, and cover with the sauce, then let sit for 15 minutes In a skillet over high heat, place 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil add the contents of the steak and juice, stir fry until the steak becomes brown, or until your desired likeness Serve immediately over rice or noodles – adjust nutrition levels accordingly NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT ?      If you’re new to Keto or looking to get better results with your current keto regime… 

6 Proven Methods For Rapid Weight Loss

There are now 1 billion overweight adults around the world! Let that sink in. To give you an indication of how many people that is, just 200 years ago, that was the entire population of the planet. Also, over one-third of the American population is obese. This means that one in three people you see walking past are overweight. These are some shocking statistics and it’s no question why 45% of all Americans put weight loss as their New Year’s resolution every year. In this new life of fast food, technology, and sedentary lifestyles, the weight of the individuals in the population is ballooning. With all-you-can-eat buffets and take out foods that can be delivered to your door, gaining weight seems all too easy. But how do we lose it? And how can we do this quickly? You have that wedding in 5 weeks or that reunion at the end of the month. You want to lose weight to have confidence and have pictures that are flattering. You’ve been told how to lose weight – it’s s